Graduating from the University of Western Sydney in 2007, Talysha has been working throughout the Mid North Coast since 2008. Having a passion & skill for Biomechanical & Musculoskeletal Podiatry Talysha founded Forster Tuncurry Sports Podiatry in 2012.
With over a decade of knowledge & experience, Talysha is regarded as an industry leader in the field of Sports & Biomechanical Podiatry.
Often mentoring and assisting fellow Podiatrists in the area of Sports Podiatry her expertise has not gone unnoticed. Talysha has recently been invited by the Australian Podiatry Association to begin developing & delivering workshops to Podiatrists across the country in 2018, in relation to podiatric exercise therapies & exercise rehabilitation.
Talysha’s knowledge & skill are well sought after. In 2017 she was invited to present at Australia’s first ever Women’s Adventure Summit hosted by Travel Play Live – The Women’s Adventure Lifestyle Magazine. Due to the success at the Women’s Adventure Summit Talysha will be a regular contributor to the Travel Play Live Magazine.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Podiatry)
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Rehabilitation
- Certificate IV Fitness (Personal Trainer)
Certifications / Further Study
- Corrective Exercise Specialist Certificate Course (TBMM-CES)
- Lower Extremity Dry Needling
- Exercise Rehabilitation Certificate
- Gait rehabilitation & Re-Training
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Injection Therapy Techniques
- Counterstrain Therapy For Lower Extremity Dysfunction
- Cold Laser For The Health Professional