Graduating from the University of Western Sydney in 2007, Talysha has been working in private Podiatry practice throughout the Mid North Coast since 2008.
Having a passion & unique skill for Biomechanical & Musculoskeletal Podiatry Talysha founded Forster Tuncurry Sports Podiatry in 2012.
With over a decade of knowledge & experience, Talysha is regarded as an industry leader in the field of Sports & Biomechanical Podiatry.
In addition to her clinical work and professional mentoring, Talysha’s extensive knowledge is well sought-after. She is currently working with other industry leaders on a number of professional development projects set to revolutionise Podiatric clinical practice in Australia.
In 2017 Talysha was invited to present at Australia’s first ever Women’s Adventure Summit hosted by Travel Play Live – The Women’s Adventure Lifestyle Magazine. Due to the success at the Women’s Adventure Summit she will now be a regular contributor to the Travel Play Live Magazine.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Podiatry)
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Rehabilitation
- Certificate IV Fitness (Personal Trainer)
Certifications / Further Study
- Corrective Exercise Specialist Certificate Course (TBMM-CES)
- Lower Extremity Dry Needling
- Exercise Rehabilitation Certificate
- Gait Rehabilitation & Re-Training
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Injection Therapy Techniques
- Counterstrain Therapy For Lower Extremity Dysfunction
- Cold Laser For The Health Professional